If you are a waste broker looking for where to dump construction debris in Houston, we welcome you to utilize our facility.
Gainsborough Waste has been proudly providing waste solutions in Texas since 1994. We make waste removal as easy as possible for waste brokers. Keep reading to learn more about what we do and how we can help you provide the best waste service to your clients.
We are broker-friendly! Call us today at 832-463-0753 to speak with a member of our team to schedule services.
Where to Dispose of Construction Waste in Houston
We recommend using our Dump Site to bring construction waste. We have two locations conveniently located in the heart of Houston (T.C. Jester and I-10 and our main facility at I-10 and Highway 90 just outside of Downtown Houston).
We work closely with third-party haulers for a tipping fee. We charge $10 per cubic yard of waste, but we are pleased to offer high-volume discounts that you can take advantage of. Here is how it works bringing construction waste to our facility:
- Give us a call in advance to set a time to deliver the construction waste.
- We will schedule your timeslot during our regular Dump Site service hours.
- Bring the construction debris to our Dump Site.
- Payment will be processed once the debris is weighed.
- Our team will unload the debris.
- We will sort recyclables and waste, then handle the rest.
Why Waste Brokers Choose Us for Waste Services
Gainsborough Waste offers a reliable and accessible waste disposal solution to take construction waste after picking it up from a job site or place of business.
We own and operate our own disposal sites, providing you with convenient options to dispose of construction waste and recycling. Waste brokers choose our company for several reasons. Some of the primary reasons include:
- Our years of experience. We have the resources to manage every type of construction waste need — commercial and residential.
- We are recycle-friendly. We offer solutions for separating recyclable and non-recyclable material to minimize any negative impact on the environment.
- Our customer service. We emphasize providing exceptional customer service to waste brokers so that you can spend less time disposing of waste and more time serving your clients.
Rely on Gainsborough Waste for Handling Construction Debris
Professionalism is at the core of our service for waste brokers. Our team understands your unique needs, and we will work hard to help you navigate waste removal challenges for construction projects — big and small.
We may also be able to accommodate special requests, so please don’t hesitate to ask when calling us to schedule services at our facility. We look forward to building a positive working relationship with you.