Roll-off dumpsters can be utilized for more than construction or industrial waste. You can rent a dumpster for yard waste! Whether you’re a yard company, a landscaping company, or a do-it-yourself homeowner in Houston looking to transform your yard, we make yard waste maintenance and removal simple and easy. Keep reading to learn how we help businesses and individuals with major yard work projects.
What To Do With Yard Waste in Houston
Depending on the nature of your project, yard and landscaping work can quickly turn into bulky, messy waste. This debris is not always easy to collect and transport, making roll-off dumpsters the ideal solution to address this challenge.
The dumpster size that is right for your job will depend on the scope of your project. For this type of venture, it all depends on the expected weight and amount of the debris. Our expert customer service team can help you determine what size of dumpster fits the job. But, to give you a general idea, consider this guide for both business and individual needs.
Business Options For Yard Waste and Landscaping Projects
For commercial landscaping and yard companies, choose from our wide selection of roll-off dumpsters that can be rented for one job or multiple jobs at a time. We offer convenient waste solutions that are flexible to meet your needs for each project.
- 15-yard roll-off dumpster: often rented for smaller, one-day yard and landscaping projects at residential homes.
- 20-yard roll-off dumpster: ideal for mid-size landscaping projects at a residence or business location.
- 30-yard roll-off dumpster: our most popular option is ideal for mid-to-large commercial and residential landscaping projects.
- 40-yard roll-off dumpster: keep bulky tree, brush, and other landscaping materials contained at large-scale projects with the largest size dumpster that we offer.
Residential Recommendation For DIY Yard Projects
Houston residents are usually adequately covered with a 15-yard roll-off dumpster. This size is generally big enough to handle the expected yard waste for most DIY yard projects to take care of your front yard, back yard, and the side of the house.
However, if you have a large property or estate, you may want to upgrade to one of our larger roll-off dumpsters to make sure you have ample space. View the information below to learn how we can help you come to a decision on what size dumpster is best suited for your job.
Yard Waste Disposal Rates Using a Roll-off Dumpster
If you’re wondering how much a roll-off dumpster rental will cost you, it’s all based on weight. To give you a better idea of pricing, consider what type of debris you will be disposing of. Are you mainly dealing with lighter yard clippings or do you expect to uproot a few trees with heavy branches?
Our team will talk through your project and give you an estimate based on the following weights and measurements:
- Leaves, grass, & other organic matter: 1 cubic yard = 0.5-0.75 tons
- Dry dirt: 1 cubic yard = 1 ton
- Wet dirt: 1 cubic yard = 3 tons
- Rocks & gravel: 1 cubic yard = 1.2-1.35 tons
- Trees/logs: 10 logs = .5 tons (may differ based on type of tree and water content)
Take Advantage of Our Easy Dumpster Rental Process
If this is your first time renting a dumpster through Gainsborough Waste, then be assured that the process is simple and straightforward. Our customer team is available to discuss your job and answer your questions. To get started, you can reach us the following ways:
- Request a quote by clicking the button up top on our website.
- Fill out our contact form to submit a request or ask questions.
- Call 713-999-6718 to speak directly with our team to schedule your dumpster rental.
We will ask you questions about your project, help you select the right-size dumpster that will support your needs, drop off the dumpster on your scheduled delivery day, and service the dumpster when it’s full. Then, when the project is complete, we’ll haul it away on your schedule!
Ready to rent a dumpster? Contact Gainsborough Waste today to rent a dumpster for yard waste in Houston.