Whether you’re getting ready to sell your home, doing some remodeling, or buying new furniture, one part of the process can be daunting: getting rid of old, unneeded furniture.
We get it. You don’t want to spend a bunch of money and time disposing of old furniture, and you’d like to know where you can get rid of old furniture for free near you in Houston. Taking your old furniture, that’s still in good condition, to a Goodwill site near you is a great donation item! However, if you have old furniture that cannot be salvaged – we can help! There is a charge to dispose of furniture at one of our Dump Sites, but we make the process extremely easy so that you can get back to your project.
If you are in the Houston area and need to get rid of old furniture, it pays to know where to go for fast, reliable service. You can’t go wrong by dropping off your large items at one of our two conveniently located Dump Sites.
We’re the name to trust when disposing of bulky furniture items with reasonable pricing, convenient payment options, a 100% paved drop-off area, and easy in-and-out service.
Out With Your Old Furniture, In With the New
Whether you need to dispose of large items that are no longer in good working condition or clear away old furniture to make room for new things, figuring out how and where to dispose of bulky items can be tricky.
– In many areas, curbside pickup of unneeded furniture isn’t available, and many items are so old and worn out that even scrappers don’t want to touch them.
– Alternatively, many disposal sites are less than optimal for quickly disposing of unwanted furniture. All too often, they have uneven dirt or gravel surfaces riddled with potholes and other hazards, leaving you and your vehicle filthy. What’s worse is you have to contend with long lines at many sites, losing precious time to complete your project.
– By bringing your bulky household items to a Gainsborough Waste dump site, you can avoid these headaches and quickly be on your way. It really couldn’t be easier.
Why Gainsborough Waste to Dispose of Old Furniture?
Do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment to drop off your bulky furniture items at one of our convenient dump sites. Here are just a few of the ways that we make furniture removal fast and easy:
– No lines. Nothing is worse than taking the time to load unneeded furniture into a truck or trailer only to arrive at the dump site to find a long, slow-moving line. However, that’s pretty standard at other facilities, where wait times average around 30 minutes.
Why put up with that inconvenience when you can schedule a drop-off with Gainsborough Waste? We carefully designed our Dump Site with you in mind to keep traffic flowing, allowing you to arrive, unload your bulky items, and be on your way.
– Clean surroundings. Our Dump Sites are completely paved, making it easy to get in and out without taking dirt, mud, and other debris with you. Since our sites are 100% paved, you also don’t have to worry about contending with rutted, muddy, uneven surfaces that make it difficult to maneuver your vehicle or trailer.
– Easy payment. We are pleased to offer our Dump Site to the general public for very reasonable disposal fees. Better still, our payment process is fast, easy, and convenient. We accept all major credit cards, or you can pay for the service with cash. Either way, our payment process is designed to make things as efficient as possible for you.
– We’re near you. Our Dump Site at 950 McCarty Road is near Highway 90, less than one mile south of Interstate 10. The other site, located at 5200 Egbert Street, is in Midtown near the intersection of T.C. Jester and I-10. When you call to schedule your drop-off, just let us know which Dump Site works best for you!
What to Expect When Disposing of Furniture at Our Dump Site
Disposing of furniture items is a breeze with Gainsborough Waste. Here’s how the process works:
1. Schedule service. Contact us to schedule a drop-off time for disposing of your furniture.
2. Drop it off. Bring your large items to one of our sites in the bed of a pickup truck or on a 12′, 14′, or 16′ trailer.
3. Provide payment. Pay for the service with cash or any major credit card.
4. Unload items. Unload your unneeded furniture items. Please note that safety vests and hardhats are required at our dump sites.
5. Leave the rest to us. Once you’ve unloaded your items, you can be on your way so that you can get back to your project or shopping for new furniture. We’ll take care of the rest!
Call Us Today to Throw Away Your Furniture!
Stay on top of your next home renovation project or other household tasks with the help of our furniture removal services. We’re your one-stop shop for helping you clear out old, unneeded furniture.
Call us right away at 713-785-8050 to schedule a drop-off time at one of our Houston Dump Sites!