Are you responsible for removing construction debris and waste from a construction site in the Greater Houston area? We are ready to help with convenient transfer station hours.
We know how important it is to have a reliable destination to take construction waste throughout the duration of a construction project. That’s why our transfer station is open during normal business hours Monday through Friday and on Saturday mornings.
By using our transfer station, you will be able to keep your project moving, keep waste under control, and create a safe workplace for the construction team.
Our Transfer Station Hours
We operate a Type V Transfer Station for c&d dry waste (no food waste) during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
We have two convenient locations that are easily accessible from the I-10 freeway that runs through Houston:
- 950 McCarty Road, Houston, Texas, 77029
- 5200 Egbert Street, Houston, Texas, 77007
The McCarty location is at our main facility close to I-10 East and Highway 90. The Egbert location is close to T.C. Jester and I-10.
– When ready to schedule delivery of construction waste to our transfer station, please contact us ahead of time at 713-785-8050 to ensure available space to handle your waste.
– You can also download and print our flyer to post at the construction site to have convenient access to our transfer station hours.
Why Use Our Transfer Station?
We are fully equipped to sort the following construction materials on-site at our transfer station:
- Scrap Metal
- Cardboard (OCC)
All clean wood is transferred to a mulch facility for recycling. The remaining material is taken to a Type IV landfill. Our efficient and repeatable process ensures that, on average, only 25 percent of the material ends up in a landfill.
The end result for your construction site is a more efficient project because you have a reliable destination to take construction waste. This means a better opportunity to meet the cost, schedule, and quality requirements of the project.
When you’re ready to schedule delivery of construction waste to our transfer station, call 713-785-8050.
Have specific questions about our transfer station hours or capabilities? You can also contact us through our website form or email [email protected].