The Greater Houston area is growing. Our company is growing. And now, our sales team is growing to best serve our customers’ waste needs.
Gainsborough Waste and Texas Outhouse are excited to announce the addition of new sales team members who possess specific expertise. Through the addition of these individuals, we will continue to excel at providing Houston waste services to our valued customers!
Houston Waste Services: Meet Sales Team Members
Our sales team is led by an experienced group of waste industry experts. They have created a strong foundation for us to build our expanded sales team.
– Larry Wheeler. Larry is our Business Development Manager. He has seen it all in his 30+ years of experience in the waste industry. Larry expertly handles our strategic partnerships to identify areas of development for our businesses.
– Jennifer Goudeau. Jennifer, who was recently promoted to the Director of Sales role, has a strong background in chemical, commercial, industrial, and residential projects. She is currently taking an active role in mentoring and working with our new sales team members to help them hit the ground running in order to best serve you!
– Phil Stevens. As a Major Account Representative, Phil takes a proactive approach to finding solutions for our larger customers. He serves as an important link between our Sales team and our Operations team to deliver high-quality services for each customer, every time. Phil is known by our customers as a resourceful problem-solver who gets the job done!
– Karen Dunlap. Karen knows our customers inside and out. As a Major Account Executive, Karen is knowledgeable about the needs of each customer that she serves. With 20+ years of experience with our company, she knows the Houston market. She has been instrumental in helping build our customer base, especially with construction and oil and gas clients.
Now, take a moment to learn more about our newer sales team members. They are first-class professionals who are ready to provide you with exceptional service.
– Koren Campbell. Koren is a Major Account Representative who works side-by-side with Karen Dunlap. Koren’s background is in real estate, which has made her a perfect fit to support the commercial and residential construction waste needs of our customers.
As we continue to grow the sales team, Koren’s responsibilities will include chemical plant turnarounds and related oil and gas projects that require dumpsters to manage the waste.
– Kerry Johnston. Kerry also serves as a Major Account Representative. She has a similar background as Koren with strong experience in real estate. We anticipate that Koren and Kerry will support the chemical plant needs of our customers moving forward.
– Janice Terrones. Janie is our new Sales Administrator who is quite spectacular in her role. She is responsible for working with our clients to process customer information, creating quotes, and going out to the field to deliver quotes directly to customers. She is also processing a lot of data to help us deliver targeted services to our clients!
– Anne Carl. Anne, who has been with our company since its inception, joined the sales team in January 2022 to serve in the role of Corporate Market Development. Anne mainly focuses on supporting special events for our clients. She primarily handles everything from start to finish of the event process:
- Quoting an event.
- Scheduling service for an event.
- Working with customers to address their latest needs.
- Coordinating with Gainsborough Waste, Texas Outhouse, and Luxury Event Trailers to provide roll-off dumpsters, portable toilets, event trailers, or other services.
Whether you are planning a festival, cookoff, bike race, sporting event, wedding, or any other type of event in the Greater Houston area, Anne is your go-to point of contact!
Ready to Schedule Waste Services in Houston
Whether you need support for a one-off job or need a larger solution for a larger project, our sales team is ready to identify a right-sized waste solution that fits your requirements.
You can find contact information for each of our sales team members on our website. Get in touch with your current point of contact or discover a new member of our team to establish a working relationship with to request the services you need.
As Houston continues to grow, we will be ready to deliver waste services according to your budget and timeline. Let us know how we can support your business!