If you’re like a lot of Houston area contractors, construction managers, or business managers that need to dispose of a significant amount of waste, you’ve probably looked for answers to a common question of “where to find commercial dumpster service near me.”
Commercial Dumpster Services: Roll-off Dumpsters
Need a commercial dumpster at your location? We can quickly provide you with access to a roll-off dumpster to handle the waste needs at your location.
- 15-yard roll-off dumpster for smaller commercial jobs such as landscaping.
- 20-yard roll-off dumpster for small-to-medium jobs such as residential construction.
- 30-yard roll-off dumpster for medium-to-large jobs such as commercial construction.
- 40-yard roll-off dumpster for larger jobs that involve a large amount of waste.
If you need access to more than one dumpster, such as for a project that spans a large area, then we can provide you with multiple dumpsters. This will help keep waste under control throughout the job site.
Alternatively, if you would like to bring your waste to a centralized location, we offer convenient access to our Dump Sites!
Dump Sites: Access Houston Commercial Dumpster Service
We have strategically placed our Dump Sites at two locations to support the waste needs of our business community. Commercial customers in Houston can bring bulky waste to one of our two sites where the waste can be properly disposed of:
- 950 McCarty Street near the Anheuser-Busch Brewery and the Port of Houston (intersection of Hwy 90 and I-10).
- Just north of I-10 and west of downtown Houston in Midtown (5200 Egbert Street).
Both locations are open to the public! All you have to do is call ahead at 713-785-8050 to schedule a time to bring your waste.
Once you arrive on-site, you’ll be required to offload your waste, but we’ll handle the rest so that you can get back to your job site or business. The question is: what waste can you bring to the Dump Site?
Materials We Accept at the Houston Dump Sites
Our Dump Site locations are fully equipped to handle a wide variety of commercial waste types. We will handle materials such as sheetrock, cardboard, concrete, brick, lumber, scrap metal, and more. However, there are some items that are not accepted at the Dump Site. These prohibited materials include:
- All types of paint
- Food waste and scraps
- All chemicals
- All hazardous materials
- Wet waste
If you have waste to dispose of and you’re not sure if it is allowed at the Dump Site or not, just give us a call to contact our Houston-based customer service team. Our friendly staff will help answer your questions.
The Benefits of Using a Houston Dump Site
There are many reasons why using our Dump site is convenient and advantageous.
1. We offer a truck scale! Don’t worry about weighing your load before dropping off the waste. Use our on-site scale to weigh your load, pull forward for service, unload bulky items, and receive a final bill. We do require that customers use safety vests and hard hats when using our waste removal services. This will keep you protected as you unload waste.
2. We make it convenient to use the Houston Dump Sites. Customers can bring materials in anything from the back of pick-up trucks to trailers. If it fits in your method of transportation, we’ll take it!
3. Short lines. Once you arrive on-site, the actual Dump Site location is easily accessible and does not accumulate long lines. The roads are also 100% paved concrete, which means there is no dirt or mud for drivers to contend with.
4. Quick service. The Gainsborough Waste Dump Sites take fewer than 10 minutes to get through.
5. Open throughout the week. We are open six days per week, including Saturday mornings. Whenever the job is complete, we’ll be ready to handle your waste needs!
6. Easy payment processing. Once we determine your final bill, we will quickly process payment. We accept all major credit cards.
7. Approved Dump Sites. Both of our Dump Site locations are approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) as Type V Dump Sites that can handle C&D dry waste (no wet or food waste). We take this designation seriously to ensure the highest quality for our customers!
Recycling at Gainsborough Waste Dump Sites
We recognize that our commercial customers care about doing their part to support the environment in Houston. At our Dump Sites, we recycle about 60% of the waste materials that are brought in. We sell those recyclable materials to recycling sites and local MRFs.
The clean wood that is brought into both of our Houston Dump Sites is transferred to a mulching facility to be recycled. Wood that is not clean is taken to a landfill. Thanks to the efficient processes that our teams follow, only about 25% of materials that are brought to us end up in landfills.
Also, we now offer an air burner for landscaping project waste or land-clearing waste that is difficult to handle. This means we can now accept a variety of additional types of wood materials at the Dump Sites, including:
- Tree stumps
- Tree root balls
- Lumber fire pit debris
- Industrial site debris
The air burner is the most environmentally friendly solution for handling wood debris, and there is no chipping, grinding, or any additional processing required.
Schedule A Dumpster Rental or Dump Site Drop-off in Houston
Have questions about our commercial waste solutions? Contact Gainsborough Waste today to discuss your waste removal needs! Whether you need to rent roll-off dumpsters or schedule drop-off at our Dump Sites, we’ll take care of your waste needs.
– Call 713-785-8050 or email [email protected] to receive fast service.