Roofing jobs aren’t fast and easy work, but we have learned from experience working with roofing companies that having access to a roll-off dumpster to manage the waste definitely helps you get to the finish line faster. And, as you know from the ever-changing Houston weather, you’re oftentimes racing against the clock of an afternoon shower trying to get the job done on time!
If you are a home improvement or roofing company managing a roofing job in Houston, we have you covered meeting strict deadlines. No project size is too large or small for the dumpsters we have available. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of using dumpsters for roofing jobs, the roll-off dumpster sizes we can rent for your job, what materials are okay to place in one of our dumpsters, and how to schedule your rental today.
Benefits of Using Dumpsters to Manage Roofing Waste
Renting a roll-off dumpster from a local waste management company such as Gainsborough Waste will save you a considerable amount of time and help you address unforeseen issues managing each roofing project. Houston roofing contractors and construction managers stand to benefit from using our services in the following ways:
- Lower project costs. Remain within budget by eliminating travel to and from the job site removing waste. Keep bulky waste contained and out of the way so that your crew can continuously perform the work. You may find that you can also lower worker costs by eliminating the need for extra hands to manually transport waste.
- Industry experience and insights. We have been serving the larger construction and home improvement industry in Houston for nearly 30 years. We have learned a lot over the past few decades and we can provide you with valuable insight on how to manage waste to achieve efficiencies.
- Stay within OSHA regulations. Avoid penalties and fees by maintaining a safe job site and remaining within industry-required rules and regulations for home improvement jobs. (We are readily available to discuss aligning our services with your specific needs.)
- Skilled support staff. When you rent from us, you become our partner, and our team will prioritize your project like it’s our own. Our drivers will deliver the dumpster directly to your job site, place the dumpster at the appropriate location, and set you up to discard roofing material straight into the dumpster. We will also return to the job site if you need the dumpster to be moved to a different location.
- Dump site access. Once you are done with your dumpster rental, we will remove the full container and sort the materials for you at our facility. Additionally, if you have additional waste to dispose of later, you can bring the debris to our Dump Site and we will happily take it off your hands!
- Variety of dumpster size availability. We have dumpsters of all sizes to support the needs of any size project. Check out our selection below!
Roll-off Dumpster Sizes for Roofing Waste
Our roll-off dumpsters are perfect for roofing jobs and very easy for our team to mobilize to your location. If you’re unsure about what size is right for you, we will provide you with guidance when you call us to schedule your rental. For roofing jobs, we recommend one of the following size dumpsters to help manage the waste:
- 15-yard dumpster for small houses (approx. 1,000-2,000 sq. ft.).
- 20-yard dumpster for medium houses. (approx. 2,000-3,000 sq. ft., which is the median for homes in Houston).
- 30-yard dumpster for medium-to-large houses. (approx. 3,000-5,000 sq. ft.)
- 40-yard dumpster for estates, mansions, or multiple properties. (5,000+ sq. ft.)
Each job is different. The square footage is an estimate to help you gauge the size of the dumpster you may need for the job. But, we recommend talking to our team about possibly needing a different size for unique situations that may come up for each job.
What Roofing Materials Are Okay to Dump?
If you haven’t used waste services for your roofing jobs in the past, you are bound to have some questions. The most common question we are asked is what roofing material we can place inside the dumpster.
We are approved by the TCEQ as a Type V waste management company that can process construction and demolition dry waste. So, you can dispose of typical roofing materials, including:
- Wood Shingles
- Slate Shingles
- Metal Roofing
- Metal Shingles
- Asphalt Composite Shingles
- Stone-coated Steel
- Rubber Slate Tile
- Clay Tile
- Concrete Tile
- Green Roofs
- Solar Tiles
- Rolled Roofing
- Membrane Roofing
- Built-up Roofing
- Scrap metal
- And more
If you are unsure about a specific material that you will be removing or using during your next job, please call our customer service team to discuss.
Schedule Your Dumpster Rental to Manage Roofing Waste
If you’re a home improvement company, roofing company, or roofing contractor in Houston, then contact Gainsborough Waste right away to schedule your roll-off dumpster rental. We are also available to provide additional assistance making sure every waste-related aspect of your roofing job is handled with care.
Our goal is to help you find the right size roll-off dumpster for your project based on the square footage you’re covering and the expected amount of materials being used. Together, we’ll make sure your jobs are completed on time working around Houston’s unpredictable weather!
Call us at 713-785-8050 to speak with a member of our customer service team to schedule your rental. You can also email [email protected] or complete our contact form for superior service.