Whether you’re a remodeler, general contractor, renovator, demo service provider, or homeowner completing a home improvement project, there comes a time when you need to remove the waste that has accumulated.
We know that waste can slow down your timeline and interfere with important work that needs to be completed. The challenge is finding a reliable method to remove the construction and demolition waste as well as a reliable place to take the waste.
For the method, we recommend utilizing a dump site to bring your construction and demolition waste. If your project is in the Greater Houston area, then we recommend utilizing our Houston dump site as your go-to place to bring project waste.
Why A Dump Site for Construction and Demolition Jobs?
We can tell you why we recommend utilizing our Houston dump site. For starters, we work directly with professionals involved in construction and demolition to support your waste needs. We understand how challenging it can be to take time away from finishing the job to remove waste. Therefore, we have simplified the process so that you can quickly get back to the job.
We also understand the needs of Houston residents who need a dump site in Harris County to bring their accumulated waste so that it’s not blocking the driveway, ruining the grass, or interfering with the next stages of the project.
Consider these five easy ways to utilize our dump site to maintain your project timeline.
1. Call ahead to schedule service. Call us at 713-785-8050 to schedule delivery of your C&D waste at one of our two dump site locations. Our dump site locations are T.C. Jester and I-10 (5200 Egbert St.) and I-10 and Highway 90 (950 McCarty St.).
When you call us, our expert customer service team will work your schedule to provide a designated timeslot for delivery. [View our hours of operation.]
2. Load up your truck or trailer with accumulated waste. Whether it’s the flatbed of a truck or a trailer hitched up to your vehicle, we will take your C&D waste. If bringing a trailer, we accept waste in (12’, 14’, or 16’ trailers). Once your waste is loaded up, bring your waste to our dump site during your timeslot.
3. Provide payment for waste removal. We gladly take cash and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) for payment at the dump site. Our rates are:
- Pick-up Bed: $50
- 12’ Trailer: $105
- 14’ Trailer: $125
- 16’ Trailer: $145
For first-time customers, we offer $25 off the price. It’s our way of saying thank you for trusting us to handle your C&D waste.
4. We will remove the waste from your truck or trailer. You may have utilized other types of waste removal stations where you were required to remove the waste on your own. At our location, we have the team, equipment, and space to handle the waste. During service, we will safely and completely remove the C&D waste from your vehicle or trailer while you wait.
5. Return to your job site with an empty load. Our team will sort the waste you bring to our facility while you return to the job site. We are committed to a smooth, easy process for handling C&D waste so that you can spend more time and energy focused on the project work, not sorting waste.
What Types of Waste Can You Bring to Our Dump Site?
Our dump site is a Type V municipal solid waste transfer station registered by the TCEQ to handle waste in the City of Houston and Harris County, Texas. As a Type V station, we handle the following types of waste:
- Scrap Metal
- Cardboard (OCC)
All clean wood is transferred to a mulch facility for recycling. The remaining material is taken to a Type IV landfill. Our efficient and repeatable process ensures that, on average, only 25 percent of the material ends up in a landfill.
What Types of Waste Cannot Be Brought to Our Dump Site?
We do not handle hazardous waste or PCB (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) waste.
We will also not accept the following types of common household waste, certain types of construction waste, or Class 1 & 2 non-hazardous industrial waste:
- Pesticide containers
- Material containing asbestos
- Incinerator ash
- Contaminated soil
- Radioactive waste
- Unknown chemicals
- Used tires
- Lead acid batteries
- Used oil
- Household garbage
- Putrescible waste
- Septic tank pumpings
- Refrigerant-containing appliances
- Grease and grit trap wastes
- Animal-related waste
- Liquid wastes
- Special wastes
Call Ahead to Schedule Delivery to Our Dump Site
Our dump site is ready to handle your C&D waste needs. As the waste accumulates during your project and you reach capacity for your truck or trailer, simply call ahead to 713-785-8050 to schedule delivery. Then, after you drive to our facility, we’ll take care of the rest at our dump site.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday: closed
When calling ahead, be sure to mention the $25 discount for first-time use. We look forward to serving your needs removing waste in Houston!